20,178 BIT has been delegated to Æmbassy contributors 🎊
Æmbassy is slated to be the empowered community voice in the BitDAO ecosystem. Today we take the first steps towards making that vision a reality by delegating BIT to the top 20 addresses holding the most dBIT!
Congratulations to these top dBIT holders, you now have BIT delegated to your wallet address!
- je (Windranger team member, distributed dBIT to other Æmbassy team members)
- lbrian (Windranger team member distributed dBIT to other Æmbassy team members)
- mr. crab
- Æpe (no delegation given)
Some additional details
LBriandistributed their dBIT amongst the top contributors.
- The dBIT balance of our new delegates was doubled prior to delegation!
- If you were a top 20 dBIT holder but your balance was less than 500 dBIT, you have been delegated 500 BIT
- Unfortunately we couldn’t delegate to every address that held dBIT. We’re planning future initiatives to help others delegate to their own address so they can vote on BIPs.
- This is not a transfer of actual $BIT tokens to your wallet address. This BIT can only be used for voting, and can not be transferred or sold.
- Delegation of BIT to Æmbassy team members was made possible through the support of Windranger Labs - a major contributor and stakeholder in the BitDAO ecosystem.
How do I check my voting power?
Simple! Complete the following 6-step BIT Quest to earn some extra BIT and vote in the latest BIP:
Vote on a BIP in the BitDAO Snapshot
- Log in to
aembassy.iowith your Metamask wallet
- Visit the BitDAO Snapshot Space and click
- Connect to a wallet that has received delegated BIT
- Vote on any active proposal
- Click the squiggly signature icon next to your vote
Verify on Signator.ioand paste the URL in the comments below